Download Reckless Racing 2 apk for android phones

Posted by asif at 3:47 AM

Reckless Racing 2
Download Reckless Racing 2 apk for android phones

By far the best racing game for android thus far! It is like a combination of Flat Out, Forza, and Reckless Racing 1! Amazing game, I had the licensing issue but found out that you just have to wait for Google to verify the purchase of the game. I just waited about 20 minutes and it worked fine when booted up. I had the first game on my iPod and it was fantastic, and this one adds a lot of customisation options that really make the game shine. Download this and you won't be disappointed. Runs and looks amazing on my Asus Transformer Prime, even on economy mode.


Download Reckless Racing
Download Reckless Racing
Download Reckless Racing 2 apk

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Game works well on Galaxy S. But id like to see players breaking the odd tackle. Cos ur RB are pointless as u get 1-3 yards

Post a Comment